Tom Yum Soup From Thai cuisine, here comes a hot and spicy thai soup that is healthy, nutritious and super delicious. Chef Ruchi Bharani makes a very simple and easy to make quick homemade thai tom yum soup recipe.
5 cups vegetable stock
1 tbsp thai curry paste
3 - 4 kaffir lime leaves
1 stalk of Lemongrass
French Beans (Cross cut)
1 tsp soya sauce
1 tsp vinegar
- Bruise some kaffir lime leaves and cut lemongrass stalk into big pieces.
- Pour vegetable stock, thai curry paste, kaffir lime leaves, lemon grass in a pan and turn on the flame
- Mix well everything and let the mixture boil for 2 -- 3 mins
- Through a fine sieve, strain the mixture
- Pour the strained mixture back into the pot
- Add vegetables, soya sauce, vinegar, salt and boil everything for about 3 - 4 mins
- The soup is ready to be served hot