Soft Bone Spicy and Sour Soup can refer to soups from several Asian culinary traditions. In all cases, the soup contains ingredients to make it both spicy and sour.
1. Boil 1 liter of water. Once it is boiling, add stock powder, lemongrass, sliced galangal, kaffir lime leaves, coriander root.
2. Wait until it is boiling again. Then add soft bone from pig’s ribs.
3. Cook for 8-10 minutes with low heat. Let the lid open just a little bit, in case the water is leaking out when water gets too hot.
4. Now, turn off the fire. Scoop the soup and put it a a bowl. Add sliced coriander, scallion, sawtooth coriander, dry chili powder, fish sauce and lime juice.
5. Bean sprout is an optional when you want to have some veggies in your soup.