Peach & Apricot Kheer is traditional indian sweet, apricot and kesar gives creamier, aromatic, mature texture and flavour to kheer. Relish the exquisite blend of peach and apricots worked up in kheer.
1 vanilla pod
2 Tbsp soaked rice
100 gms pistachios
100 gms almonds
1. Simmer milk in a pan until it thickens.
2. Add vanilla pod, & apricots.
3. Once the milk begins to boil, add soaked rice.
4. Allow it to cook. Add fresh chopped peaches in a bowl.
5. Add kheer to it & garnish with crushed almonds & pistachios